Huwebes, Setyembre 12, 2013

Relaxation after a long ride!



After a half tiring day of riding my bike well you will be exhausted when you drove to mountains just to see some undiscovered cave here in Dona Remedios trinidad. And can be found in Bulacan. I think it took us about 70km all in all. And im very hungry that day because I woke up very early so we can feel the morning breeze, see the dawn. And it much cool to ride your bike on that kind of time.
When we reach our destination, I felt that something  bigger is waiting for us inside the cave, but the hard part is you have to crossed the river in order for you to get to the cave. then I said to my self, Omg?! How can I cross that if there's no bridge. The townsmen there says that you need to hold on the rope so you wont be carried by the river’s current. Well if that’s what it takes. Then do it. So seeing the river makes my body feels good and comfortable so im very relaxed that time.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento